*


Hipolito "burro" Mejia
« Home | Que techo ! » | Crow » | Friends » | 3 Windows » | Very Dominican » | Parrot » | Another dog ! » | Red Heaven » | Future » | Toilet »

Disgusting ?

I know this picture may be a bit disgusting to some ppl, its a cut i got few weeks ago, now u can see it looks like 2 dif pics, thing is, is this one of my foots or one of my fingers ?

You may not use these pictures without express permission from me, the creator. They are not stock photographs, but they are available at higher resolutions upon request.

9 Responses to “Disgusting ?”

  1. # Blogger Yama

    eso parecen mas pies!


    hehehe me guta tu blog. como tu pusite ese video? me guta mucho!  

  2. # Blogger Marielle

    la sangre e tan linda!!!!  

  3. # Blogger Analé

    pero se ve apera la pic!  

  4. # Blogger Liz

    :S ahh
    this the one u showed me huh..:S  

  5. # Blogger Alesi

    yama : son pies, te explique como en tu blog

    robin givens : :D

    mariel : loca !

    carrota : felicidades :D

    liz : cara e fui ! :P  

  6. # Blogger Marielle

    ahhhhhhhhhh po yo soy la locaaaaaaaaaaa  

  7. # Blogger Kandinski*

    Shit... Aperisima la pic muy buena  

  8. # Blogger Alesi

    :D  

  9. # Anonymous Anónimo

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »  

Publicar un comentario



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 * | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.