*


Hipolito "burro" Mejia
« Home | Disgusting ? » | Que techo ! » | Crow » | Friends » | 3 Windows » | Very Dominican » | Parrot » | Another dog ! » | Red Heaven » | Future »

Goodbye my lord

Our most loyal friend
I know i post alot of pics of dogs !


You may not use these pictures without express permission from me, the creator. They are not stock photographs, but they are available at higher resolutions upon request.

Once I was a lonely dog, just looking for a home.
I had no place to go, no one to call my own.
I wandered up and down the streets, in rain, in heat and snow.
I ate whatever I could find, I was always on the go.

My skin would itch, my feet were sore, my body ached with pain.
And no one stopped to give a pat, or to gently say my name.
I never saw a loving glance, I was always on the run.
For people thought that hurting me was really lots of fun.

And then one day I heard a voice so gentle, kind and sweet.
And arms so soft reached down to me and took me off my feet.
"No one again will hurt you", was whispered in my ear.
"You'll have a home to call your own where you will know no fear."

"You will be dry, you will be warm, you'll have enough to eat,
And rest assured that when you sleep, your dreams will be sweet."
I was afraid I must admit, I've lived so long in fear.
I can't remember when I let a human come so near.

Now hes gone and im alone again
but u can be sure that i will never forget him
all my life here infront of his grave

waiting for my day.

Arlene Pace (September 18, 1998)

5 Responses to “Goodbye my lord”

  1. # Blogger Marielle

    ninguno, NINGUNO como ito!!!  

  2. # Blogger Liz

    cuz dogs rock!  

  3. # Blogger Kandinski*

    Tienes una fijacion con los perros... no te culpo pk son bellossss  

  4. # Blogger Alesi

    despues siguen los tiburones :D  

  5. # Anonymous Anónimo
Publicar un comentario



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 * | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.